The music business deserves music banking. Enter Nerve: the first neobank created specifically for the musician. The revolutionary mobile banking app merges user experience and financial technologies to help artists build stronger communities and sustainable careers. Available in the US, Nerve offers a multitude of custom-built banking tools designed to help artists manage their business income and expenses and plan for the future.
Nerve is a no account fees, no overdraft fees business banking service that is available for both English and Spanish speakers. Other features:
- Free, easy to open FDIC-insured* business debit and savings accounts (open in minutes in the app – no paperwork or monthly fees)
- Data aggregation: Users can access fully integrated streaming and social data
- Free instant payments to anyone with a Nerve account
- Private networking feature to help professional musicians connect and collaborate
- Access to an established network of 55,000 free ATMs (perfect for the touring musician)
- Direct deposit for royalties and other earnings
- Automated tax and savings statements
Preview Nerve here and below, and download the app today to enjoy all these services and more at nerve.pro
Nerve was co-founded by John Waupsh (CEO) and Ben Morrison (CTO), who drew upon their fifteen-plus years as consumer banking and fintech innovators to create a streamlined solution to the unique banking challenges of the music business. Waupsh is also the founder and CEO of Preservation Project, a boutique label dedicated to releasing previously unreleased funk and soul music. It was in that role that he first identified the need for a modern, sophisticated banking service catering to independent musicians.
*Banking products and services are offered by Piermont Bank, Member FDIC. https://www.piermontbank.com